QCF (NVQ) Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Residential Childcare
- FREE E-BOOK for your course
- FREE WEBINARS for mandatory units
- Nationally accredited course
- No college attendance required
- Payment Plans for Non-company bookings
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £1,245.00 VAT exempt Including Certification
Course DetailsThis is the new qualification recognised by the Ofsted and is the mandatory requirement for those in management roles in Residential Childcare. This qualification is suitable for those who work within the Residential Childcare sector as a manager or team leader. It provides Learners with an opportunity to demonstrate their occupational competence in a management role within children’s homes. Entry Requirements There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years of age. It is recommended that you already hold a Level 3 qualification in childcare. Assessment and Delivery: You must achieve 65 credits. 57 credits must be achieved from Mandatory Group A and a minimum of 3 Optional Units to achieve a minimum of 8 credits. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 18 months. Mandatory Units:
- * Understand children and young people’s development in residential childcare
- * Understand support for children and young people who are vulnerable and disadvantaged * Lead and manage a team within a residential childcare setting * Lead practice to support the safeguarding and protection of children and young people in residential childcare * Lead practice for communication and information management in residential childcare settings * Manage risk in residential childcare 5 3 22 * Lead and manage group living in residential childcare * Lead a service that can support children or young people who have experienced harm or abuse * Lead practice to achieve positive outcomes for children and young people in residential childcare * Implement a positive relationship policy in residential childcare * Lead practice to support the well-being and resilience of children and young people in residential childcare * Lead practice in safe use of digital, internet and mobile technology with children and young people * Undertake professional development in residential childcare settings * Lead practice to promote the rights, diversity and equality of children and young people in residential childcare * Lead networks and multi-agency work to benefit children and young people in residential childcare
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.