QCF (NVQ) Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young Peoples Workforce
- FREE E-BOOK for your course
- FREE WEBINARS for mandatory units
- Nationally accredited course
- No college attendance required
- Payment Plans for Non-company bookings
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £1,145.00 VAT exempt Including Certification
This qualiﬁcation is designed to build your knowledge and skills needed when working with children and young people from birth to 19 years. It covers a diverse range of job roles and occupational areas.This is the qualification recognised by childcare providers and Ofsted
This is a nationally recognised course that replaces the NVQ level 3 in Child Care. The course allows for more unit choice and can be tailored to your preferences and the type of work you deliver. This also allows for additional units and courses to be completed to continue learning.Entry Requirements
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. This qualification is suitable for you if you work with children and young people in a supervisory or senior role. It provides you with an opportunity to demonstrate your competence in a wide range of job roles and settings.Outline of Program
Each unit within the Diploma has a credit rating and to achieve the QCF Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce, you must complete 11 mandatory units along with a choice of optional knowledge and competence units equalling an overall 65 credits. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 12 months.Mandatory Units
- Unit 1: Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 2: Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 3: Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 4: Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 5: Understand child and young person development
- Unit 6: Promote child and young person development
- Unit 7: Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people’s settings
- Unit 8: Support children and young people’s health and safety
- Unit 9: Develop positive relationships with children, young people and others involved in their care
- Unit 10: Working together for the benefit of children and young people
- Unit 11: Understand how to support positive outcomes for children and young people
To see the full course specification: CLICK HEREAssessment and delivery method –
You will be assessed via distance learning through an online portfolio with one workplace observation. There will be an assessor assigned to you who will set you work, asking you to provide evidence of your work based knowledge and experience. The units you will follow ask you to explain your own working practices and standards you follow. This will allow you to recognise the process’ you carry out, ways of working/ best practice and why you have to follow certain standards. This can help you develop your understanding of the industry and your own skills.
We can also include witness testimonies from colleagues, recognition of prior learning and questioning. In addition you will have access to email, telephone or Skype support with your assessor throughout your programme.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.