QCF (NVQ) Level 3 Diploma in Business & Administration
- FREE E-BOOK for your course
- FREE WEBINARS for mandatory units
- Your own allocated assessor with feedback and guidance
- Nationally accredited course
- Payment Plans for Non-company bookings
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £1,145.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsQCF (NVQ) Level 3 Diploma in Business & Administration
This qualification is suitable for you if you are working in an administrative role:
- team administrators,
- departmental administrators
- personal assistants.
You may have some responsibility for supervising staff and administrative functions such as setting up and monitoring administrative systems, delivering customer service, or running projects.This is a work-based qualification which will helps you to develop your work skills and allows you to progress in your employment. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 12 months.
You will be required to take:
- mandatory units on managing their own performance and working in a business environment.
- a choice of optional units covering different administrative areas such as document production, arranging events and meetings or customer service, or in specialised areas such as human resources, parking, education and legal administration.
- Manage own Performance in a Business Environment
- Evaluate and Improve own Performance in a Business Environment
- Work in a Business Environment
- Communicate in a Business Environment
- You may specialise in one area or choose options from different areas.
You will be able to take some units at Level 2 if you need to develop skills in a particular area. You will also be able to take some units at Level 4 in areas such as managing budgets, planning change or leadership and management, which may encourage you to progress in your employment.
Full course specification: CLICK HEREProgression Opportunities
You will be able to progress within your employment to senior administrative, team leading or management roles, or to roles in specialised areas such as customer service, human resources or legal administration.
You may also progress to other Level 3 qualifications such as the BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration, the BTEC Subsidiary Diploma / Extended Diploma in Business, Level 4 NVQ (QCF) Certificate/Diploma in Business and Administration and to higher-level qualifications in team leading and management.Entry Requirements:
This qualification is for all learners who are aged 16 years and above and who are capable of reaching the required standards.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.