QCF (NVQ) Level 2 Certificate in Customer Services
- FREE E-book for your course
- Free Webinars for mandatory units
- Nationally accredited course
- No college attendance required
- Payment Plans for Non-company bookings
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £945.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsQCF (NVQ) Level 2 Certificate in Customer Services
This qualification comprises QCF credit-rated units developed by the Institute of Customer Service, the Standards Setting Body for the Customer Service sector.
This qualification allow you to apply your existing knowledge, understanding and skills to a national occupation level required by employers, thus proving competency in your job role.
You can progress from the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service (QCF) onto the Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service (QCF), employment, or additional related qualifications.
Entry Requirements: These qualifications are for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards.
You must achieve:
- all 8 credits from the two mandatory units.
- a further 20 credits must be achieved by completing a minimum of one unit from each of the four option groups;
- at least 11 of these 20 credits must be at Level 2.
- A minimum of 28 credits are required overall for completion of this qualification.
You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 12 months.
Full course specification: CLICK HEREMandatory Units
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.