QCF Level 5 Diploma in Management
- FREE E-BOOK for your course
- FREE WEBINARS for mandatory units
- Nationally accredited
- No college attendance required
- ELCAS Approved
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £1,245.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsCourse Information
The QCF Level 5 Diploma in Management is a cross-sector qualification making it appropriate for:
- people in a range of many industries
- those who have personal responsibility and autonomy in their role across a wide variety of areas
- those who are working in a management and leadership role.
This nationally recognised qualification is an excellent course to develop existing managerial skills. The wide choice of units mean that the QCF diploma can be tailored to suit the individual and their role. This also means that learning can be continued by completing additional units after the course has finished.Outline of the Programme
Each unit within the QCF Diploma has a credit rating and to achieve the QCF Level 5 Diploma in Management you must complete 4 mandatory units and further units equalling an overall 53 credits from a choice of 40 optional units. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 18 months.Mandatory Units
- Develop and evaluate operational plans for own area of responsibility
- Provide leadership and direction for own area of responsibility
- Plan change in own area of responsibility
- Work productively with colleagues and stakeholders
The optional knowledge and competence units cover various areas such as risk management, use of technology, recruitment, staff turnover, quality audits and strategic decision making. Due to the nature of the units this course is suitable for many industries and sectors including construction, IT, logistics, finance and those setting up new ventures to name a few.Course Delivery
- This course is delivered using a mix of distance learning course (e-portfolio) and observation of your working practice
- You will be allocated your own assessor
- You will have regular contact and support from your assessor
- We will support you to gain your qualification quickly
- Contact with your assessor can be via e-portfolio messages, telephone conversations and Skype/Facetime
This course is open to candidates of 19 years and over, and there are no barriers on the grounds of sex, race, creed or academic attainment in learning. However, candidates must be employed in a work place relevant to the occupational standards and be in a suitable role to enable them to complete the qualification successfully.How long will it take? –
There are no fixed periods for completion, however depending on experience most participants complete within 9-12 months.Progression:
On completion of this programme you will be able to progress on to CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management. We also offer assessor (A1 Award) and Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning qualifications which enable people to deliver training courses and assess candidates studying for the same qualification.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.