QCF Level 3 Certificate in Management
- FREE E-BOOK for your course
- FREE WEBINARS for mandatory units
- Nationally accredited course
- No college attendance required
- Support and guidance from your own assessor
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £1,145.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsCourse Overview
The QCF Level 3 Certificate in Management is a cross-sector qualification:
- It is suitable for people in a range of many industries
- You will currently have personal responsibility and autonomy in your role across a wide variety of areas
- You are expected to be working in a management and leadership role
This nationally recognised qualification replaces the NVQ level 3 Certificate in Management and is an excellent course to develop existing managerial skills. The wide choice of units mean that the QCF Certificate can be tailored to suit the individual and their role. This also means that learning can be continued by completing additional units after the course has finished. The Level 3 QCF Certificate in Management is a great course for those either new into a managers role or those who are new to vocational training.Outline of the Programme
Each unit within the QCF Diploma has a credit rating and to achieve the QCF Level 3 Certificate in Management you must complete 3 mandatory units and further optional units to achieve at least 25 credits. You are expected to complete this qualification within a maximum of 12 months.Mandatory Units
- Manage own professional development within an organisation
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
The optional knowledge and competence units cover various areas such as managing meetings, managing disciplinary procedures or grievances, making effective decisions and supporting quality audits. Due to the nature of the units this course is suitable for many industries and sectors including construction, IT, logistics, finance and those setting up new ventures to name a few.Course Delivery
- This course is delivered using a mix of distance learning (e-portfolio) and workplace observation
- You will assigned your own assessor
- You will have regular contact and support from your allocated assessor
- Your assessor will contact you via e-portfolio messages, telephone conversations and Skype
- Your assessor will also need to carry out a direct observation once of your working practices in your workplace
- You will upload your evidence to your e-portfolio where your assessor will mark it, provide you with feedback and set further assignments
- We will support you to obtain your qualification quickly.
This course is open to candidates of 19 years and over, and there are no barriers on the grounds of sex, race, creed or academic attainment in learning. However, candidates must be employed in a work place relevant to the occupational standards and be in a suitable role to enable them to complete the qualification successfully.How long will it take? –
There are no fixed periods for completion, however depending on experience most participants complete within 9-12 months.Progression:
On completion of this programme you will be able to progress on to Level 5 Diploma in Management. We also offer assessor (A1 Award) and Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning qualifications which enable people to deliver training courses and assess candidates studying for the same qualification.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.