QCF Level 3 Assessing the Quality of Assessment (TAQA/CAVA)
- FREE E-BOOK for your course
- FREE WEBINARS for mandatory units
- Your own allocated assessor with feedback and guidance
- No college attendance required
- Nationally accredited course
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £700.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
QCF Level 3 Assessing the Quality of Assessment (CAVA)
The Level 3 Award is intended for assessors who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment.
The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing the Quality of Assessment is a 15 credit, 84 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification consisting of 3 mandatory units. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 12 months.
This certificate is for those who use assessment methods and need to be qualified in all aspects of assessment (this qualification is the most like A1).
* Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
* Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
* Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
Candidates need to assess at least 2 candidates. They need to assess one of them to completion of two units and one of them to completion of one unit (which is the same as the first candidate). They also need to be involved in standardisation meetings.
Full course specification: CLICK HERE
* This is delivered on a blended approach
* You will be set work and upload evidence to an e-portfolio
* You will be observed on at least one occasion to assess your assessing competence
* You will have regular support and guidance from your allocated assessor
* Contact can be made by a range of different media – messaging through the e-portfolio, telephone support and Skype meetings
Entry Requirements: The course is open to candidates at any age, of either gender and there are no entry barriers on the grounds of race, creed or academic attainment in learning. However, candidates must be able to provide two QCF candidates in a workplace relevant to their occupational standards to enable them to complete the qualification successfully.
How long will it take? There are no fixed periods for completion, however depending on experience most participants complete within 6-7 months.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.