Pressure Area Care
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £250.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Pressure Area Care – Short Course
This course is suitable for those who work in the social care industry delivering care for service users. It provides awareness of providing care for those with pressure sores and pressure area care.
This course is not suitable for those delivering clinical care. It is delivered in the workplace to a group of up to 15 learners.
Delivery: 3 hours
* Pressure Area Definition
* Location of Pressure Ulcers
* Stages of Pressure Ulcers
* Unstageable Pressure Ulcers
* Emotional Impact
* Skin Assessment
* Pressure Relief
* The Doppler Effect
* Compressing Bandaging
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.