Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (MCA & DOLS)
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £250.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
This course is suitable for those who work with service users who may have reduced capacity (ability to choose for themselves). This course is delivered in the workplace to groups of up to 15 learners.
Duration: 3 hours
* What is the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 2009
* What is Mental Capacity
* Capacity Definition
* The 5 Core Principles
* When to Assess
* Testing Capacity
* Best Interests
* Staff Liability
* Recording Practice
* Advance Decisions
* Raising Concerns & Complaints
Each candidate who successfully completes this course will be provided with a certificate of competency.
Entry Requirements: Learners must be 16 years old or above.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.