COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £250.00 VAT exempt Including Certification
Control of Substances Hazardous to HealthOverview COSHH is the piece of legislation requiring employers to control substances that are hazardous to health and requires employees to follow the guidance and training provided by their organisations. Duration: 3 hours
- * The Law
- * What is a hazard and a risk?
- * Employer & Employee Responsibilities
- * Communication responsibilities
- * Consequences of non-compliance
- * Risk Assessment & Risk Control Hierarchy
- * Reducing accidents and ill health
- * Actions to take in the event of an incident
- * Procedures for emergencies and first aid
- * Reporting and Recording requirements
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.