Managing Behaviour that Challenges (Challenging Behaviour)
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £250.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Managing Behaviour that Challenges – Short Course
This course is suitable for those who are working in the social care sector and deliver care to those whose behaviour may be challenging. This course is delivered in the workplace to up to 15 learners.
Duration: 3 hours
* What is unpredictable behaviour
* Those who typically display unpredictable behaviour
* The brain and behaviours
* Why does it happen
* What does it serve the individual
* Prevention & Treatment
* Reactive Plan
* Proactive Plan
* Improving Communication
* Ways to Stay Positive
A certificate of attendance will be produced for each delegate who successfully completes this course.
Entry Requirements: Learners must be 16 years old or above and be working in the social care sector.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.