- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £250.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
This course is suitable for those who may be working on their own. It highlights the legislation, employer and employee responsibilities and reporting procedures for lone workers (Personal assistants or live in carers).
This health and social care training is delivered as a short course, in the candidates’ work place, over a period of 3 hours to a group of up to 15 learners.
Objectives – at the end of the lesson delegate will be able to understand:
* Definition of lone working
* Legislation & Policies and Procedures
* Employer and Employee Responsibilities
* Risk Assessment
* Dealing with emergency situations
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.