Level 3 Understand the process and experience of dementia
- Nationally accredited course
- Distance Learning
- Your own allocated assessor
- Regular support and guidance
- Quick to complete
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsOverview The Level 3 Understand the Process and Experience of Dementia J/601/3538 qualification is a short qualification, specialising in dementia. It covers the knowledge of neurology of dementia to support the understanding of how individuals experience dementia. Outline of Program You are required to complete one unit of 3 credits, with 22 Guided Learning Hours. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 6 months. Unit Detail
- Understand the neurology of dementia
- Understand the impact of recognition and diagnosis of dementia
- Understand how dementia care must be underpinned by a person-centred approach
Please contact us to process the payment. You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your on-line banking facilities or in your local branch. Here are the links to other courses you may be interested in: QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.