Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (RQF)
- Distance learning
- E-portfolio Access
- Your own assessor
- No exams to take!
- No college attendance required
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsLevel III Diploma in Accounting (RQF) 603/0182/X Guided Learning Hours: 348 Overview The Level III Diploma in Accounting is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge, resources and expertise to work within an accounting role. This qualification aims to provide you with the specialist knowledge of intermediate accountancy. It covers a wide range of financial processes, including final accounts for sole traders and partnerships, reports and returns and professional ethics. You will need to complete the following 6 mandatory units:
- Accounting software and producing reports
- Accounting transactions and adjustments
- Managing cash using spreadsheet software
- Managing yourself in a finance and accounting environment
- Prepare final accounts for unincorporated businesses
- Supporting and influencing decision making in accounting
- Level 4 Diploma in Accounting (RQF)
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.