Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS)
- FREE E-BOOK for your course
- FREE WEBINARS for mandatory units
- Nationally accredited course
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Payment Plans for Non-company bookings
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £400.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsLevel 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS)
What is this course?
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (previously the Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector PTLLS)
- Is the nationally recognised introductory teaching qualification for those delivering training in the workplace
- Will enable you to deliver training to others either in a workplace or college in your area of expertise and competency
You do not need to be delivering training already to start this qualification. This is the individual learning option where you will have an allocated assessor who will also observe you in your microteach session. You are required to deliver a one hour training course on a subject of your choice to a group that you have arranged.What you will achieve:
- An accredited introductory teaching qualification
- Ability to deliver training sessions in your areas of expertise and competency
- The starting block towards achieving the Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- A course handbook
- Evidence log
- Learning Resources
- Learning in a fun environment!
If you complete your work to the agreed dates, you will receive your certificate within 3 months. You are required to complete this qualification within a maximum of 12 months.
The course will cover:
- Session Plans
- Schemes of Work
- Functional Skills
- Inclusive Teaching Techniques
- Motivating Learners
- Learning Resources
- Constructive Feedback
- Evaluating Learning and Giving Feedback
- Delivery of a 15 minute micro-teach session
- Evaluating Other’s Delivery
- Methods of Assessment
You will be required to complete work remotely and email it to your assessor who will give you regular feedback, support and guidance.
Full course specification: CLICK HERE
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.