Level 2 Prevention and Control of Infection
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Nationally accredited course
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £1,000.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsLevel 2 Prevention and Control of Infection
This accredited qualification aims to:
- familiarise you with infection control legislation and policies
- develop your understanding of the causes of infections, the conditions in which they thrive and the ways that they can be spread
- develop your understanding of the methods of cleaning and waste disposal that help prevent the spread of infection
- introduce you to the hand washing techniques and personal protective equipment you should use to help prevent the spread of infection
This course can be delivered in the workplace to a class of up to 10 learners. You will be expected in this case to complete one unit before the training day and one unit after the training day.
You will be required to complete the distance learning packs.
All learning evidence will be marked by an assessor and verified internally.Course Delivery:
This course is delivered to a class of 10 learners.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.