ICB Level IV Certificate in Advanced Bookkeeping & Accounts
- Online Studying - No need to attend college!
- Flexible - to accommodate your busy lifestyle
- Interactive - plenty of tutor support
- Affordability - Competitive prices and options to spread your payments over up to 12 months
- Quality - ICB accredited qualification
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsGuided Learning Hours: 120 Overview The Level IV Certificate in Advanced Bookkeeping and Accounts covers the production of a set of accounts from incomplete records, advanced partnership accounts and the preparation and interpretation of internal management accounts for incorporated bodies. Limits of the qualification Where reference is made in the syllabus to preparing final accounts for incorporated businesses, this qualification covers the production of internal management accounts only. Those who wish to prepare sets of accounts for directors’ signatures under Financial Reporting Standards (both UK and International) should successfully compete this qualification and then take the Level IV Unit in Financial Reporting. Qualification aims On completion of this level of study a candidate will be able to:
- Prepare a set of accounts for an organisation from incomplete records
- Prepare a set of final accounts for a limited company for internal management purposes
- Prepare a set of final accounts for a limited liability partnership (income statement and balance sheet only – the preparation of notes will not be tested).
- Adjust the capital share of partners in the event of a change of partnership profit sharing ratio
- Interpret financial statements by calculating and explaining ratios for profitability and liquidity
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.