Health & Safety Awareness
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £300.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsHealth & Safety Awareness – Short Courses Overview
This course is suitable for candidates who need to understand basic health and safety legislation and the employer and employee responsibilities under this legislation. This course is delivered in the workplace to a group of up to 15 learners.Duration:3 hours
- The Law
- Employer Responsibilities towards health and safety
- Employee Responsibilities towards health and safety
- Basic Requirements
- Risk Assessment
- 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
- Common Hazards
Following successful completion of this course, delegates will be provided with a certificate of competency.Course Prerequisites:
Candidates must be 16 years or above.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.