- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £550.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsFire Marshall Overview
This course is suitable for those who have been selected as designated Fire Marshalls in in the workplace. The course is delivered in the workplace and can be delivered to a maximum of 15 delegates.Duration: 6 hours
- Fire Awareness Statistics
- The Regulatory Reform
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Identify Hazards
- Identify People at Risk
- Evaluate the Risk
- Remove or Reduce the Risk
- Record, Plan, Inform, Instruct and Train
- Fire Marshal responsibilities
Learners must be 16 years old and above and be designated Fire Marshalls.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.