- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £300.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Course DetailsFire Awareness Overview
This course is an awareness course to ensure that the learners have a full understanding of current fire legislation and the employer and employee responsibilities in regards to fire prevention and responsibilities during an emergency. This course is delivered in the workplace to a group of up to 15 learners.Duration: 3 hours
- Fire Awareness Statistics
- The Regulatory Reform
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Identify Hazards
- Identify People at Risk
- Evaluate the Risk
- Remove or Reduce the Risk
- Record, Plan, Inform, Instruct and Train
Delegates attending this course, will be provided with a certificate of competency on successful completion.Entry Requirements:
Learners must be 16 years old or above.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.