End of Life Care
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £300.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
End of Life Care – Short Course
This course is delivered on a classroom basis in the workplace over 3 hours and is appropriate for those delivering care to those who are at the end of their lives. Up to 15 learners can attend.
Duration: 3 hours
What is Palliative Care?
* World Health Organisation’s 9 Points
* Person Centred Approach
* “Good Death” & “Bad Death”
* Dealing with and Discussing Death
* Gold Standards, Liverpool Pathway, Preferred Priorities of Care
* 6 Fundamental Human Needs
* 5 stages of Grieving
* Caring for the Deceased
* Marking the life and death of a person in a care setting
* Dealing with your own feelings of grief
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on successful completion of this course.
Entry Requirements: Learners need to be 16 years old or above and working in the social care sector.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.