E-Learning: Manual Handling
- Flexible - designed to fit around your busy lifestyle
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Flexibility - to suit your lifestyle and time restrictions
- Fun and informative
- Accessible on the internet wherever you are
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £35.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
THis e-learning course is ideal for those learners taking a manual handling qualifications or those workers that will be involved with manual handling as part of their job role. This course is available online through the Learning Management System and gives the ability to monitor, manage and record training activity. If you do not have internet access we can provide this product in CD-ROM format.
What does it cover?
There are six training modules that make up this course, which cover key syllabus. These modules include:
- The definition of manual handling
- The LITE Stairway to safety
- Safe lifting techniques
- Correcting lifting techniques
- Lifting with more than one person
- Examples of manual handling
What will learners achieve?
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately 30 minutes of training. Their knowledge will also be tested by five multiple-choice questions. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised HABC commended certificate.
How much will it cost?
Cost: £70 + VAT per candidate
How to book
Please speak to us on: 01279 725361
Email us on: email@example.com
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.