E-Learning: Level 3 Food Safety
- Flexible - designed to fit around your busy lifestyle
- Certificates issued on passing the examination
- Nationally accredited course
- Fun and informative
- Accessible on the internet wherever you are
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £195.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
This is the most interactive food safety e-learning training course available. It is available online through the Learning Management System and gives the ability to monitor, manage and record training activity. If you do not have internet access we can provide this product in CD-ROM format.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for those individuals who operate in a supervisory role in the workplace, including managers and chefs. It is also suitable for those learners who are taking a Level 3 Food Safety Qualification (relevant for catering, manufacturing or retail).
What does it cover?
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 3 Food Safety qualifications, placed in three categories. These categories/modules include:
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Contamination Hazards and Control
- Food Poisoning
- Personal Hygiene
- Design, Construction and Use of Food Premises and Equipment
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems
- Control Measures from Purchase to Service
- Supervisory Management
- Food Safety Legislation and Enforcement
What will learners achieve?
This e-learning course is for use as a self-study training package for all managers and supervisors in your business. Satisfying Level 3 and refresher training requiremetns without the need to attend a four-day, off-site training course, this course is available online through the Learning Management System and enables you to monitor, manage and record training activity.
Thsi course includes a number of features that will benefit the learner. These include the following:
Features for the Learner:
- Content suitable for Level 3 Food Safety qualifications awarded by HABC, REHIS, CIEH and RSPH
- Interactive content and exercises based on real-life scenarios
- Assessments included at the end of every module
- Interactive Video refresher session
How much will it cost?
Cost: £235 + VAT per candidate
How to book
Phone us at: 01279 725361
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.