E-Learning – Level 1 Food Safety
- Flexible - designed to fit around your busy lifestyle
- Certificates issued on passing the examination
- Nationally accredited course
- Fun and informative
- Accessible on the internet wherever you are
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £30.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
This e-learning course is suitable for those learners taking a level 1 Food Safety qualification in catering, manufacturing or retail. The course is also ideal for those staff members undergoing induction and awareness training. This course is available online through the Highfield Learning Management System and gives the ability to monitor, manage and record training activity. If you do not have internet access we can provide this produce in CD/ROM format.
What does it cover?
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 1 Food Safety qualifications. These modules include:
- *Introduction to food safety
- *Microbiological hazards
- *Food poisoning and its control
- *Contamination hazards and controls
- *Safe handling and storage of food
- *Personal hygiene
- *Food pests and pest control
- *Cleaning and disinfection
What will learners achieve?
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately three guided learning hours of training. Their knowledge will also be tested by a series of multiple-choice questions upon the completion of each of the modules. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised HABC commended certificate.
How much will it cost?
Cost: £80 + VAT per candidate
How to book?
Contact us at:
Phone: 01279 725361
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.