Compassion in Care
- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Certificates also mapped to QCF/NVQ Diplomas
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: £250.00 Plus VAT Including Certification
Compassion in Care – Short Course
The Francis report in 2013 made recommendations that instead of care being a box-ticking culture, we need ethics-based care and self-regulation. Carers should be hired and promoted on the basis of having compassion as a vocation and not just academic qualification. This course enables the learners to look at compassion and its benefits to all key stakeholders in the care setting.
Duration: 3 hours
- *6Cs Live! How compassion is important in healthcare
- * Would my relatives be happy?
- * Supportive Feedback
- * Why compassion changes us
- * Standard of Care
- * Working in partnership
- * Attributes or qualities of compassion
- * Skills of compassion
- * Reasoning or thinking
- * Behaving Compassionately
- * Emotional contagion, empathy & compassion
- * Compassion Fatigue
- * Workload Stress
- * Case Study
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be provided with a certificate of competency.
Entry Requirements: Learners must be 16 years old or above.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.