- Delivered in your own workplace
- Certificates issued on successful completion
- Course mapped to QCF units
- Delivered by experienced and qualified trainers
- Fun and Interactive
- Detailed course information here
Course Price: VAT exempt Including Certification
Course DetailsSafeguarding Children – Short Course Overview
This course is suitable for those who are caring children. It discusses the current legislation and It is suitable for those who are new to the subject or those who are refreshing their knowledge. It is delivered in the workplace to a group of up to 15 learners.Duration: 3 hours
- What is Child Abuse
- Types of abuse (inc radicalisation)
- Signs, Symptoms and Effects
- What to do if you suspect abuse
- Why a child keeps the secret
- Advice & Support
- Serious Case Reviews
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be provided with a certificate of attendance.Entry Requirements:
Learners must be 16 years old or above.
Want to enquire about this course? - Call us (Local rate)
Call us today and we will send the course info direct to your mailbox, or complete the form.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your online banking facilities or in your local branch.