THE QUALIFICATION FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO OFFER CHILDCARE AT HOME!!
The CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare prepares you to set up a home based childcare setting. It is also suitable if you wish to be employed in home based childcare settings as childminding assistants or other home childcarers (eg nannies, au pairs etc).
In order to achieve this qualification, you must achieve 6 credits from the 2 mandatory units. Guided learning hours are 50.
The mandatory units are:
- Preparing to work as a home based childcarer
- Preparing to set up a home based childcare business
Full course specification: CLICK HERE
We accept the following payment methods:
- * The course is open to candidates at least 16 years old, of either gender and there are no entry barriers on the grounds of race, creed or academic attainment in learning.
- * This is a knowledge-only qualification; therefore, no placement in a real work environment is required.
- * You are also expected to have a good use of the English Language to be able to provide good quality of evidence and a good range of evidence for your portfolio.
Please contact us to process the payment.
You can also pay by BACS or direct banking either using your on-line banking facilities or in your local branch.
Here are the links to other courses you may be interested in: