We are a training provider specialising in providing short courses and vocational qualifications. Our combined working experience in our specialist subjects amounts to well over 200 years!
The company was first formed in 2011. Initially, the company concentrated on the delivery of a suite of health and social care courses. However, within 6 months this had increased to offering the NVQs. Over the last 5 years the company has increased the courses and qualifications it offers to cover childcare, management and assessment and increased its staff to nearly 40 across the country.
We deliver courses in…
We offer the following Health & Social Care Qualifications:
* Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF)
* Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF)
* Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (QCF)
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (QCF)
The cost of each course includes online resources, regular support and feedback from your personal assessor and, on completion, a nationally recognised QCF Diploma. There are no hidden charges.
Child Care Courses
Apple Training delivers a wide selection of the new Child care qualifications and short courses to enable you to provide the best quality care for the children in your care.
All of our QCF Diplomas in Children and Young People’s Workforce, Early Years Educator, Residential Childcare and the QCF Diploma Level 5 in Leadership in Children and Young People’s Services are delivered using:
* blended approach, combining distance learning using an e-portfolio and observation at your workplace
* delivery at a time and place that is convenient to you
* support from your assessor, who is an expert in the field of childcare, at a pace to suit you
* easy access to your own e-portfolio and other resources
* portfolio which enables you to either upload written documents, typed work, voice recordings or scanned documents
All our accredited courses are delivered using a distance learning approach, providing you will full support and guidance from your allocated tutor and regular practice assessments and e-learning resources. You will be provided with password access to your own e-portfolio and in most cases your assessor will also have to observe your working practice in real life situations.
Have a look through the courses below to choose which ones are suitable for your job role. In most cases you will be expected to be observed in an appropriate job role to obtain the evidence required for your qualification. However, some of our courses are knowledge-only courses. Please call us on 01494 419193 to discuss your needs further.
Apple Training Academy offers three flexible, affordable teaching courses.
Our courses give you the skills you need to train your workforce or other students, assess the vocational competency of your staff, and internally moderate the performance of teaching assessors.
We cater for all experience levels:
- Level 3 in Education & Training is the starter teaching course. It enables you to train your own staff in-house, or train students in colleges.
- CAVA (Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement) used to be known as the A1 Assessor Award. It teaches you to assess students’ performance in vocational qualifications.
- IQA (Internal Quality Assessment) used to be known as the V1 Award. It lets you moderate the performance of assessors.
Our business ethic:
We aim to provide fantastic quality training at an extremely competitive rate. We aim to make learning fun and also strive to ensure that the learning positively impacts on working practices. Apple Training Academy is committed to provide learning solutions that really improve the work performance of your staff.
Training alone is not the answer. We have a team of qualified Verifiers, Assessors, Trainers and Tutors who aim to make a difference to your staff and ultimately your company performance. We work hard to ensure your staff achieve their courses quickly, with the emphasis on quality rather than quantity.