Health & Social Care, Management, Accounting Training Courses
Career development qualification training for business & individuals
24+ Advanced Learning Loans
Aged 24 or over and thinking about further education? Government funding is now available for the following courses:
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Early Years Educator (Early Learning and Childcare)
- Level 3 Residential Childcare
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 in Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
- Level 4 Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
- Level 3 TAQA (partial funding available)
- Level 4 Education & Training (CTLLS) (partial funding available)
- AAT Level 3 Diploma Accounting (partial funding available)
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF/NVQ)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF/NVQ)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (QCF/NVQ)
The cost of each course includes online resources, regular support and feedback from your personal assessor and, on completion, a nationally-recognised QCF (NVQ) Diploma. There are no hidden charges.
Call Apple Training Academy
International Tel: +44 1279 725361
What are you looking for?
Search our extensive range of courses here.
Why Choose Apple Training
We are a family-based training provider specialising in providing short courses and vocational qualifications. Our combined working experience in our specialist subjects amounts to well over 200 years!
Our business ethic is to provide fantastic quality training at an extremely competitive rate. We aim to make learning fun and also strive to ensure that the learning positively impacts on working practices.
At Apple Training Academy we are committed to provide learning solutions that really improve the work performance of your staff. – Training can be a very effective way of closing an employee performance gap.
We now can offer finance options for those who will be paying for their own courses.finance_options. You can now spread your payments over up to 60 months. This will make your payments much more achievable and easy to organise. – Click here for more info